Episode 6 features Tony Snow. Tony comes from the line of hereditary chiefs from the Stoney Nakoda Nation. Tony is now a pastor with the United Church of Canada, and completing his Master at the Vancouver School of Theology. In this episode we talk about indigenous spirituality, the unique story of the Stoney people and their relationship with the early missionaries to the land, and the work of decolonizing the Christian faith. It’s a longer episode, but well worth the listen.
Author of Thrive, and Soul Coats. Writer, pastor, entrepreneur, non-profit developer, and sometimes speaker. Writer on anti-racism, re-imagining faith & culture, diversity, reconciliation, and mission. From Canada to the world.
Free E-book Download
- #12 – Racialized Trauma, Protest, and the Hope for Future Justice with Dr. Monetta Bailey
- #11 – Critical Race Theory and Deconstruction with Dr. Monetta Bailey
- #10 – On Reconciliation and Re-Imagining Christianity With Tony Snow Part 2
- #9 – Indigenous Spirituality and History with Tony Snow Part 1
- #8 – Lamentation in Anti-Blackness and COVID-19
- #7 – Public Policy and Re-imagining Community in Calgary and Beyond with Deborah Mebude