Episode 6 features Tony Snow. Tony comes from the line of hereditary chiefs from the Stoney Nakoda Nation. Tony is now a pastor with the United Church of Canada, and completing his Master at the Vancouver School of Theology. In this episode we talk about indigenous spirituality, the unique story of the Stoney people and their relationship with the early missionaries to the land, and the work of decolonizing the Christian faith. It’s a longer episode, but well worth the listen.
Author of Thrive, and Soul Coats. Church planter, entrepreneur, non-profit developer, and sometimes speaker. Writer on re-imagining faith & culture including diversity, reconciliation, and mission. From Canada to the world.
- #6 Indigenous Spirituality with Tony Snow
- #5 Art and Faith with Professional Illustrator Riley Rossmo (Part 2)
- #4 Art and Faith with Professional Illustrator Riley Rossmo (Part 1)
- #3 Smashing Patriarchy with Nikayla Reize
- #2 Pandemics and Identity with Rohadi (Part 2)
- #1 Introductions & Pandemics – Faith in Fresh Vibe Podcast (Part 1)