Episode #2 – FAITH IN FRESH VIBE PODCAST featuring Rohadi. In this episode we continue to work though all of the weird of COVID19. The world has changed and it’s never going back to the way things were. What makes matters worse is how we used to cope, by being busy, is no longer at our disposal. When it comes to identity, we often wrap ourselves around our work. But what happens when that’s taken away? When you’re defined more by your doing rather than your being?
Author of Thrive, and Soul Coats. Writer, pastor, entrepreneur, non-profit developer, and sometimes speaker. Writer on anti-racism, re-imagining faith & culture, diversity, reconciliation, and mission. From Canada to the world.
Free E-book Download
- #20 – On Belonging for BIPOC Christians and other Marginalized People Too (Part 2 of 2)
- #19 – Change the Story – The Start of the Journey Towards Anti-Racism with Rohadi (Part 1 of 2)
- #18 – Black History in Nova Scotia and How to Leave Your Church to Belong with Chad Lucas
- #17 – On Justice, Anti-Racism, and the Effects of White Churches on Black and Brown Bodies with Drew Brown (Part 3 of 3)
- #16 – Deconstructing White Church Experience from Black and Brown Bodies with Drew Brown (Part 2 of 3)
- #15 – On Neighbourhoods and Deconstructing Crappy Christian Worship with Drew Brown (Part 1 of 3)