Episode #2 – FAITH IN FRESH VIBE PODCAST featuring Rohadi. In this episode we continue to work though all of the weird of COVID19. The world has changed and it’s never going back to the way things were. What makes matters worse is how we used to cope, by being busy, is no longer at our disposal. When it comes to identity, we often wrap ourselves around our work. But what happens when that’s taken away? When you’re defined more by your doing rather than your being?
Author of Thrive, and Soul Coats. Writer, pastor, entrepreneur, non-profit developer, and sometimes speaker. Writer on anti-racism, re-imagining faith & culture, diversity, reconciliation, and mission. From Canada to the world.
Free E-book Download
- #12 – Racialized Trauma, Protest, and the Hope for Future Justice with Dr. Monetta Bailey
- #11 – Critical Race Theory and Deconstruction with Dr. Monetta Bailey
- #10 – On Reconciliation and Re-Imagining Christianity With Tony Snow Part 2
- #9 – Indigenous Spirituality and History with Tony Snow Part 1
- #8 – Lamentation in Anti-Blackness and COVID-19
- #7 – Public Policy and Re-imagining Community in Calgary and Beyond with Deborah Mebude