Episode #2 – FAITH IN FRESH VIBE PODCAST featuring Rohadi. In this episode we continue to work though all of the weird of COVID19. The world has changed and it’s never going back to the way things were. What makes matters worse is how we used to cope, by being busy, is no longer at our disposal. When it comes to identity, we often wrap ourselves around our work. But what happens when that’s taken away? When you’re defined more by your doing rather than your being?
Author of Thrive, and Soul Coats. Church planter, entrepreneur, non-profit developer, and sometimes speaker. Writer on re-imagining faith & culture including diversity, reconciliation, and mission. From Canada to the world.
Free E-book Download
- #6 Indigenous Spirituality with Tony Snow
- #5 Art and Faith with Professional Illustrator Riley Rossmo (Part 2)
- #4 Art and Faith with Professional Illustrator Riley Rossmo (Part 1)
- #3 Smashing Patriarchy with Nikayla Reize
- #2 Pandemics and Identity with Rohadi (Part 2)
- #1 Introductions & Pandemics – Faith in Fresh Vibe Podcast (Part 1)