Welcome, the inaugural episode of the FAITH IN FRESH VIBE PODCAST! It’s been a long time coming but let’s get started with the topic du jour–COVID19. Life has altered and many of us are hanging by a thread in more ways than one. In this episode I say hi, introduce the podcast and myself (Rohadi), and talk about balancing grief with the new life we all have before us. Stay safe out there.
Author of Thrive, and Soul Coats. Church planter, entrepreneur, non-profit developer, and sometimes speaker. Writer on re-imagining faith & culture including diversity, reconciliation, and mission. From Canada to the world.
- #6 Indigenous Spirituality with Tony Snow
- #5 Art and Faith with Professional Illustrator Riley Rossmo (Part 2)
- #4 Art and Faith with Professional Illustrator Riley Rossmo (Part 1)
- #3 Smashing Patriarchy with Nikayla Reize
- #2 Pandemics and Identity with Rohadi (Part 2)
- #1 Introductions & Pandemics – Faith in Fresh Vibe Podcast (Part 1)