Welcome, the inaugural episode of the FAITH IN FRESH VIBE PODCAST! It’s been a long time coming but let’s get started with the topic du jour–COVID19. Life has altered and many of us are hanging by a thread in more ways than one. In this episode I say hi, introduce the podcast and myself (Rohadi), and talk about balancing grief with the new life we all have before us. Stay safe out there.
Author of Thrive, and Soul Coats. Writer, pastor, entrepreneur, non-profit developer, and sometimes speaker. Writer on anti-racism, re-imagining faith & culture, diversity, reconciliation, and mission. From Canada to the world.
Free E-book Download
- #20 – On Belonging for BIPOC Christians and other Marginalized People Too (Part 2 of 2)
- #19 – Change the Story – The Start of the Journey Towards Anti-Racism with Rohadi (Part 1 of 2)
- #18 – Black History in Nova Scotia and How to Leave Your Church to Belong with Chad Lucas
- #17 – On Justice, Anti-Racism, and the Effects of White Churches on Black and Brown Bodies with Drew Brown (Part 3 of 3)
- #16 – Deconstructing White Church Experience from Black and Brown Bodies with Drew Brown (Part 2 of 3)
- #15 – On Neighbourhoods and Deconstructing Crappy Christian Worship with Drew Brown (Part 1 of 3)