Welcome, the inaugural episode of the FAITH IN FRESH VIBE PODCAST! It’s been a long time coming but let’s get started with the topic du jour–COVID19. Life has altered and many of us are hanging by a thread in more ways than one. In this episode I say hi, introduce the podcast and myself (Rohadi), and talk about balancing grief with the new life we all have before us. Stay safe out there.
Author of Thrive, and Soul Coats. Writer, pastor, entrepreneur, non-profit developer, and sometimes speaker. Writer on anti-racism, re-imagining faith & culture, diversity, reconciliation, and mission. From Canada to the world.
Free E-book Download
- #12 – Racialized Trauma, Protest, and the Hope for Future Justice with Dr. Monetta Bailey
- #11 – Critical Race Theory and Deconstruction with Dr. Monetta Bailey
- #10 – On Reconciliation and Re-Imagining Christianity With Tony Snow Part 2
- #9 – Indigenous Spirituality and History with Tony Snow Part 1
- #8 – Lamentation in Anti-Blackness and COVID-19
- #7 – Public Policy and Re-imagining Community in Calgary and Beyond with Deborah Mebude