Drew and Rohadi conclude a three part series on deconstructing Christianity. In this episode they talk about their list of items from contemporary church traditions they would trash, keep, and reclaim. Listen in as both share their stories and paint a picture of what Christian community can look like moving forward.
- Intro of Part 3 –
- Dealing with your hurts (6:00 mins)
- Deconstruction catalyzed by the longing to belong (7:00 mins)
- When things get weird for people on the margins. (16:00 mins)
- What does reclaiming Christianity look like? (17:00 mins)
- Rapid fire questions on deconstruction.
- What would you trash?
- What makes Christianity unique? (24 mins)
- What would you keep? (25 mins)
- Rohadi’s turn, what do you reclaim, trash, and keep (35 mins)
- What does wholeness look like; (46 mins)
- What does reclaimed community look like? (54 mins)
- Rohadi talks about giving up his pastoral credentials (59 mins)
- You’re not alone in this.
All of Drew Brown’s links on his website: http://www.drewbrownmusic.com/. Intro and Outro are tracks from his album, “Hymns for the Architect.”