…is to plant a church. OK, maybe it’s a better idea to watch and join someone who’s already doing it, and then break out on your own. But taking the risk and trying to ‘plant a church’ should be a possibility for all. I’m not suggesting a form that tries to ‘plant’ a weekly service complete with childcare, music, and preaching every week. That’s not church planting, that’s cathedral replication. No, I’m suggesting start off your church planting dreams by doing what you already do, figuring out how to radically love those around you and in your networks. A simple yet brutally hard start.
About The Author
Creator, writer, innovator, pastor, entrepreneur. Discover Rohadi's books including his latest release "Thrive. Ideas to Lead the Church in Post-Christendom." Now Available! Also check out his adult coloring book Soul Coats: Restoration.
Search the Blog
- How Evangelicals View Themselves in Memes
- The Lust for Celebrity Success
- Good Pastors are Good Managers – Why Shepherd Pastors Can’t Help the Church Survive
- Bullying Pays – World Vision Rescinds – The Problem With Evangelicalism Summed Up in One Line
- What’s Missing in Christian Worship (Music)? 5 Problems & 6 Ideas for Deeper